Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

What a memorable year it's been.  I can't image trying to remember all the details of 2012, thank goodness for my camera! It's like a journal for me and I'm glad it only takes seconds to capture a photo here and there so that I could keep the memory forever.


On another note, has anyone seen the Hobbit yet?  My Husband took me opening weekend and we saw it in 3D HFR and it was fantastic!  I'm a huge fan of LOTR and I've read the Hobbit years ago so I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

P.S. The image in the bottom left corner of the Merry Christmas sign was created by a good friend of mine.  Krista Taylor is a consultant for Creative Memories and is very talented in both traditional and digital scrapbooking.  If you want to learn more about the products she offers please contact her at .

1 comment:

  1. What a year it has been! Lots of family memories and hundreds (or thousands?) of fantastic photos. And yep, Hobbit rocked! -JAG

    ReplyDelete