Sunday, May 25, 2014

My First Blog Challenge ~ SENIOR-ita SYLVIA

About four years ago my Husband took me to Toronto to celebrate my birthday. I was in awe of the Stamping Bella stamps sold online so this was our first stop! When I arrived I searched the store for the stamps on my wish list and met Emily herself! She was sweet and charming; and made me feel welcome. She even had me stamp a little make and take.

I purchased my first set of copic markers using the suggestions which I got from Amy Rysavy's blog (Prairie Paper & Ink) and a number of Stamping Bella stamps. Most of the ones I bought back then have since retired. But they now carry Uptown Girls which are super popular, Senioritas which are clever and fun, Amariah Rauscher - I'm a Ramona fan and more. The February release is fabulous! I am working my way through my stamps now but these will be a part of my collection soon.

The card I am posting today is special to me because it's my first online blog challenge ever. Back in March I had an itch to create and the inspiration image on the Bloggabella helped me put this card together. I used SENIOR-ita SYLVIA with my new MFT's Die-namics Mini Delicate Doilies.


With a new Baby in the house I don't think I'll have time to play along every week but hopefully soon ;o).

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very proud of your online achievement. Your work was featured on another stamping blog! And it's a funny one... I remember that trip to the stamping store, too. ; )

    ReplyDelete